Happy Mother's Day!!!


Today is truly a special day for all the children and mothers, especially. An occasion on which we appreciate for how much they have compromised and sacrificed for us. These women are immensely talented who could have moved on with their life to create a successful career, but no. They have devoted a chapter of their life only to us and that's incredible. There shouldn't be a special day for being grateful to our mothers. Why can't it be everyday? The actual hero in our life is our mother because she has a spirit and soul that is simply invincible and infallible. Even the biggest role models in our life are them, especially in my life. This universe represents God and since he cannot be everywhere, he has come in the form of mothers. I love, love, love my mother even more than this universe. Actually, I see the universe and my entire life in her eyes. There are many people who are like buses in our life: they come and go, however mothers are those who will remain with us eternally. They work hard to prepare us for the road of life: from teaching us to walk to dealing with the problems and speed bumps in life. Now, its pay back time. We should give them unconditional love no matter what.
 I have a very special relationship with my mother. I practically share every single thing with her and love her like anything. I just can't tolerate it when my mother gets tensed or stressed out. It pinches my heart, since we are inseparable. Around the 28th century, after RadhaKrishn the epitome of unconditional-love relationship will be me and my mom's...(Vanya-Vanuka, Vanuka-Vanya). Mothers are like Goddess, three in one: Mata Lakshmi, Mata Saraswati and Mata Durga , who will teach you to gain prosperity, knowledge and the strength to fight in life. I don't consider my mom as the apple of my eye......she is the fixed pupil in my eye because she is someone who will remain perpetually in my heart, mind, spirit and soul.

Here is an exercise to make your heart pump some happy blood through your arteries: Every morning when you wake up, kiss and hug your mother, being grateful to her for what all she has done for you. Let's not only appreciate her today....let;'s do it everyday!!!

I dedicate this to my mother: 
Your crimson rose-like eyes make my heart's buds bloom......every moment I inhale and exhale, I mutter two names- Vanya & Vanuka, Vanuka & Vanya. "All Hail Them!", because we represent a baby sitting in a Goddess's lap, who is fierce, smart, intellectual, gorgeous and ravishing! Oh, I love you!!!!

This is to all of the mothers. We will always be grateful to you no matter what. You all have an important role in our life that cannot be substituted by anyone else...


                                       Our relationship started on February 13th, 2006. Now, it will never die.


                                                 
           

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Starting.....