The Starting.....

30/03/2020

It's the first time I'm writing a blog. My exams just finished and I was wandering here and there, feeling really bored. But, I suddenly remembered of starting my own blog, reminiscing a movie I saw with my mother- Julie & Julia, where the protagonist writes a blog everyday to keep herself busy. It's a lovely movie, by the way. I mean, Meryl Streep always has a commendable performance in every movie.

Now, let's get back to the topic. This blog covers all the sacred truths of the universe- especially the studies of Hinduism. Do you know that Hinduism happens to be the oldest religion in the entire world and has the most traditional civilization in the world?

 Since this is my first post, I am just going to describe how I embarked on the journey of spirituality. I am 14 year old who started taking interest in spirituality when I was once again sitting bored and then I saw my mom reading a novel-"Sita: The Warrior Of Mithila". At first I found it quiet dull and a lifeless book, but the cover of the book where Goddess Sita is seen with a fierce and fearless expression just caught my eye. Within a month, I read the  novel and yearned for the entire 'Hindu Mythological' series written by the author Amish. So, I kept on reading these kind of books and took inspiration from the wise man-Sadhguru's personal views and riveting presentations. One day I had a realization of the basic truths of life,universe and our souls.....

And that is how I found a topic for my blog! I hope you enjoy my daily blogs while taking an insight into my opinions of the universal spirituality.....remember this is not teemed with boring and yawn-invoking lectures .....we are going to have an exciting journey!
The Cover Of Our Discussion.

Comments

  1. Excellent and exciting journey of spiritual awakening illuminate oneself in holistic ways.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I appreciate your encouraging words.....and thank you for taking out the time to read my blog

      Delete
  2. Superb. You are gifted. God bless you and looking forward to read more

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog